Important: Your ResultsCRM Administrator must enable Results Anywhere for each individual user in the Users dialog.
To add users to Results Anywhere:
1. From the Setup Main Menu, in the Security Module group, click Users to display the Users dialog.
2. Select a user from the left-hand column or add a New User, then click the down arrow in the Results Anywhere field in the right-hand column to expand the field.
3. Select the Allow Login checkbox to enable the user to login to Results Anywhere.
4. If a valid email has already been input to the user's Email settings tab, Results Anywhere automatically registers the user for Results Anywhere.
5. An email is sent to the user with a link to the Results Anywhere site.
6. When the user receives their Results Anywhere activation email, they must click the provided link and log in using their email address and their ResultsCRM password.6. When the user receives their Results Anywhere activation email, they must click the provided link and log in using their email address and their ResultsCRM password.
Note: If an email has not been input, a valid email address for the firm member must be added. This is used as their unique ResultsAnywhere login Username.
Important: Login credentials are activated for the next 72 hours after the Results Anywhere activation email has been sent, and the Results Anywhere checkbox changes color to indicate a user’s pending status.
Changing your login credentials
Changing your Password
• Your password is part of your login credentials for Results Anywhere. It can be changed via your ResultsCRM profile at any time at your workstation.
• After you change your password in ResultsCRM, the next time you log into Results Anywhere you need to use your new password.
• Passwords are case-sensitive.
Changing your Email address
● Changing your Email address is your ResultsCRM profile will not affect your Results Anywhere login credentials.
● If you would like to change your Email address in ResultsAnywhere your ResultsCRM Administrator must reset your access to Results Anywhere.