- Log into QuickBooks as the admin account on the server
- Log into Amicus as an Admin on the server
- In Amicus go to Firm Settings -> Time -> Accounting and Step One
- Select Test Connection. \
If freezing and or no connection:
- Make sure that on the server you have no more accounts logged in. Check the task manager -> users -> disconnect any other users but the admin account you are logged in with.
- Do a Control 1 in QB to get the path to the set of books
- Go into Amicus -> Time -> Accounting -> Configure and make sure these two paths are correct. If they are not the same make sure to set QB to the same location Amicus is looking at
- Make sure there are no QB modal windows open. QuickBooks will not allow a connection if there is a modal window open.
- Open QB on the server, close any pop-ups, then try again to link
Please sign in to leave a comment.