Please have an IT person perfume the steps below
- Modify the following registry key on the Amicus server. Change this key to a value of 0
- Firewall Exceptions. Open ports 49259 for TCP\IP traffic in and out on the server.
- If Amicus integrates with exchange please open Inbound ports 49500-49511 for TCP.
- Make exceptions in Antivirus on the Workstation for the following Amicus executable:
- On the workstations with an Email sync to Amicus create the following DWORD 32-bit reg key:
- Set the min and max memory in SQL management Studio.
- Log into Amicus using the IP as opposed to the Server name and test for a few days. (Where IP is the IPv4 of the server)
- Disable IPv6 on server nic card if not using IPv6
If integrating with Word you may also want to consider adding winword.exe to your Anti-virus exceptions.