1. Select the Billing module from the left navigation pane in the BILLING view.
2. Use the filters on the left to get a list of invoices you would like to send a Pay Now request email.
3. Select one outstanding invoice (onw without a payment) or click on the checkbox to select multiple invoices.
4. Select the add Pay Now icon payment request icon that becomes available to generate the Pay Now request email for each selected outstanding invoice with an URL embedded in the email.
5. Emails are sent to the draft folder or directly to the client based on the email selection in the Firm Setting
Note: Pay Now request uses the email address defined on the file/matter Bill settings if this was setup, otherwise it uses the primary email address from the primary client on the file/matter.
Article is closed for comments.