- Select Billing > Payments to open the Payments Check Show Applied Payments to see payments that have been applied to an invoice. Double-click the payment to void.
- In the Payment Management window, click Void Payment. If you don’t see the Void Payment button, the payment has started the clearing process and cannot be voided. It will need to be refunded instead.
- Click Yes to continue the void process.
- Notification that the void was successful appears. Click OK to close the window.
- Select if you want to update the PDF of the invoice on the portal, if applicable.
- A note is added to the payment indicating that it was voided. Click Save & Close.
Note: Transactions may not be voided after an acquirer has sent the transaction to settlement. Acquire's rules and schedules on what can or cannot be voided vary. if you are unable to void a transaction will need to be refunded.
Article is closed for comments.