How to Make a Payment Using APX Within AbacusLaw
- Make your client payments as usual and check Charge credit card /ACH for this payment and APX will handle the payment.
- If the client/matter is not set up for credit card/ACH use, when you click Charge credit card/ACH for this payment while entering a client payment…
…then the following prompt appears:
- When you click Yes, a form appears where you can set up a payment method for the client.
- After clicking Submit, the Matter Maintenance window's CC Info tab opens for the matter. Here, the user can complete the settings for credit card/ACH usage.
- Upon saving, the normal client payment process continues