Opting In or Out from Startup
Administrators now have the option to participate in the Customer Experience Improvement Program (CEIP). Administrators who opt in will automatically share their information with AbacusNext through AbacusLaw for the purpose of analyzing and improving AbacusLaw. All data is anonymized to protect privacy.
When administrators first log in to AbacusLaw, the following window will appear.
Administrators can select:
- Accept to opt in to CEIP.
- Postpone for more time to consider opting in. If Postpone is selected, this window appears every day at first login until Accept or Decline is selected.
- Decline to opt out of CEIP. If Decline is selected, this window will no longer appear at startup.
Opting In or Out from System Options
The CEIP opt in/out decision can be changed from System Options at any time.
- Select File > Setup > System Options to open the System Options window.
- Select the Admin Click CEIP Setup.
- The CEIP Setup window appears. Check or uncheck Enabled as desired and click Done.