Reference the following guide for instructions on how configure a Cloud user's font size through the Customer Account Portal.
- The user performing the action reset must be a Portal Admin on the account.
- Customer must have an active Abacus Private Cloud or Cloudnine Realtime subscription.
1. Log-in to portal.abacusnext.com
2. Navigate to the User Management page. You can get there from either the User Management tab at the top of the Dashboard, or the Your Users button at the bottom right-hand side of the page.
3. Locate the user that needs their font size changed in the cloud and press the gray A button at the end of their row.
4. Choose the desired font size & server in which the change will occur.
5. That's it! If the user is currently logged in, they will need to log out and back into the cloud for the change to take effect.