Resetting the Exchange Contact & Calendar link requires action by individual firm members and by a firm administrator.
- The reinitialization may take some time depending on the number of items being synchronized.
- The administrator selects the time when the reset will take place.
- We recommend reviewing the link guide for complete details.
- Log into Amicus Attorney
- Open Preferences via the main navigation on the left
- Select “Contact & Calendar” under the “Links” heading to display the following:
- Click “Configure” to display the following window:
- Select “Reset” to begin the process.
- In the window that appears, check the following settings:
- To limit the number of items that need to be reset, enable the check box for “On Rest do not synchronize Appointments dated before”. Then select a date prior to when you applied the update.
- Check the box to “Re-initialize in ONE DIRECTION ONLY” and select “From Exchange to Amicus”.
- Select “Send Sticky” to notify the firm administrator of your changes.
- Click “Finish” to complete the process.
As Firm Administrator:
Log into Amicus Attorney
Open Firm Settings via the main navigation on the left
Select the “Exchange Management” option under the “Outlook/Exchange Link” heading to display the following:
Double-click any firm member to check the schedule status. Make any updates as necessary and click OK to continue.