We are pleased to announce that OfficeTools has a new portal that is fully integrated into the product you know and love.
The portal is designed with your client in mind with a simple but modern UI creating a unique experience - did we mention the many branding opportunities available like a brandable subdomain.
By Activating the new portal, it is important to read through the documentation below to understand the impact this change can have on your workflow processes.
New with OfficeTools - This update allows you to share invoices and receive payments with your frim portal via Abacus Payment Exchange, Click here to learn more about APX.
Read this guide to learn more about invoice and payments features on firm portal.
Existing Portal Data
The data that currently resides on your portal will not migrate over to the Firm Portal and it will be removed once you active the new portal. In order for your client to access the new portal they will have to be invited from OfficeTools WorkSpace. We have created a tool that will allow you to upload all your clients in mass to the Firm Portal.
If a desired feature is not yet available, it is our recommendation that you stay with the current portal.
Not Available on the Firm Portal
- Online Appointment Request
- Kiosk Mode (Client Check-In)
- Staff Time Sheet
- Questionnaires (Including Remote function)
- Unable to Receive Authroize.net Payments via the portal
- Integration with a payment exchange other than APX. Click here to learn more about APX.
Available Now on Firm Portal
- Sharing of Invoices NEW (Released December of 2020)
- Receive APX Payments New (Released December of 2020)
- Brandable Subdomain
- Brandable login page and Favicon
- Document Transfer
- Multifactor authentication
- Automatically downloads portal documents to your clients document tab
- Allows multiple users access to one or more portal accounts
- Perpetual Document Retention
- Unlimited Document Storage
- Mobile Friendly
Coming Soon to Firm Portal
- Sharing of Invoices (Released December of 2020)
- Receive APX Payments (Released December of 2020)
- Audit Report
- Document Checklist/Request
- Completed Esignature Documents will auto upload to the portal