We are pleased to announce that OfficeTools has a new feature with Abacus Payment Exchange - Recurring Payments!
OfficeTools allows your team to create, delete, suspend, and resume an APX Recurring Payment schedule.
The APX Recurring Payment schedules process APX payments based on the defined recurring period. The schedules are set up under payments and are available only after APX has been configured for your firm. See Setting up APX
The topics below cover:
- Adding an APX Recurring Payment Schedule in OfficeTools
- Creating a New APX Recurring Payment Schedule
- Suspending, Resuming or Deleting APX Recurring Payment Schedules in OfficeTools
- Viewing APX Recurring Payment Schedule Details in OfficeTools
Included with this update
- Portal Migration Tool - The portal migration tool assists firms to migrate documents from the previous portal to the new Firm Portal, read about the tool here.
- Learn more about the benefits and features of the Firm Portal here.
- Misc Bug fixes
OfficeTools WorkSpace utilizes Microsoft Components such as SQL Express. It is recommended to use MS SQL Express 2017 or 2019, version 2012 is no longer recommended.