The Responsible Attorney section in the Matter page allows you to list a single attorney and is intended to inform other team members of the attorney taking the lead in the Matter. It’s important to note that all attorneys who have access to the Matter and have the appropriate permissions (as set in the settings under “User list”) will be able to view and edit details, and contribute to the Matter.
Articles in this section
- Can I Quickly Change From One Matter to Another?
- How Do I Format a Matter That Has Multiple Primary Clients?
- How Do I Use Advanced Originations?
- How Do I Add User Rates to a Matter?
- How Do I Change the Primary Client in a Matter?
- How Do I Change a Matter's Status to Closed?
- How Do I Set Up Increments for Time-Based Billing?
- Am I able to change how my Matters are named in CARET Legal?
- Can I Set Increments on a Matter Basis?
- I See Where I Can Add a Matter Name but What About a Matter Number? How Are Those Assigned?
Article is closed for comments.