Yes, multiple email signatures can be saved and included in outgoing messages in CARET Legal.
To set up your Email Signature:
- Click the down arrow at the top right and select My Settings from the drop-down menu to display the User Settings modal.
- Scroll down or click Email Setup in the left navigation bar. Here you will find the option to edit your email account, Folder Settings and Default Font Settings.
- Scroll down further to EMAIL SIGNATURES. Select + to create a new signature.
Complete the fields:
- Enter a SIGNATURE NAME
- Select the checkbox if this IS PRIMARY email.
- Edit the CONTENT if you wish.
- Click SAVE SIGNATURE to save the signature.
When drafting a new email, you will be able to select the signature you'd like to use from a drop-down menu at the bottom of the window.
Article is closed for comments.