By default CARET Legal is set up so Matter Permissions do not apply to Accounting data.
To limit access, change a user's Permission level to Staff so they do not have access to Firm Settings and Accounting data.
To change a user's Permission level:
- Click the down arrow at top right and select Firm Settings from the drop-down menu.
- Click on Users & Groups in the navigation bar.
- Under the Users tab, select Edit in the right-hand column to display a User Settings modal.
- Select Staff from the drop-down list in the PERMISSION LEVEL field.
- Click SAVE to complete the process.
The user no longer has access to Firm Settings or the Accounting data.
Article is closed for comments.