If you are looking to create a template with multiple steps that need to be completed, you can create and edit Task Templates by going to Task Template List. This is accessible through the Task section (there is a Task Templates link on the colored bar, as seen below).
Articles in this section
- Adding Firm Attendees On Calendar Events
- Alignment problems with check printing
- Am I Able to Change How My Matters Are Named in Zola Suite?
- Are my Email Contacts Automatically Saved to my Zola Suite Contacts?
- Bulk Downloading LEDES Invoices
- Can I Access Documents From Other Sources?
- Can I Add A "Save to Zola Suite" Shortcut in Word?
- Can I add non-Matter related Notes?
- Can I add time entries that are not billed to the client?
- Can I Apply a Retainer in One Matter to an Invoice in Another Matter As Payment?