To create a Task Template:
- Click on the Tasks icon on the navigation bar to access the Tasks list.
- Click on Task Templates on the tab bar to access the Task Template List and click + in the tab bar.
- Click the icon in the top menu bar to access the Quick Add menu and click New Task Template.
- The Task Template dialog displays.
Complete the fields:
- Enter a TEMPLATE NAME and TASK NAME in the required fields.
- Optionally, enter a DESCRIPTION of the Task Template.
- Click Add Subtask to break up the task into smaller parts.
- Click Create to create a Task Template.
Article is closed for comments.