You can create a new Matter in the following two ways:
- Use the Quick Add menu to add a matter from any section of CARET Legal.
- Click on the Matters icon in the navigation bar to display your list of Matters, then click + on the right side of the tab bar.
- The New Matter dialog displays. Complete all of the required fields marked with a purple bar and as many optional fields as you wish.
- Ensure that you scroll down to see all the fields.
- Slide the toggle bars to the ON position to enable some of the Billing features.
- Select the appropriate checkboxes.
- Select the appropriate radio button under PERMISSIONS.
- Click CREATE MATTER to return to your Matters list. The newly created Matter will display in the list. You can now set up new events, upload relevant documents (and share these with your client), create associated tasks and generate invoices for the case.
Article is closed for comments.