At this time, the metrics at the top of Matters cannot be changed. In the future, we plan to introduce more granular reporting so you have greater insight on the operations and case management of your firm. Stay tuned for this great improvement, and so many others, headed your way in the months ahead!
Articles in this section
- Can I Quickly Change From One Matter to Another?
- How Do I Format a Matter That Has Multiple Primary Clients?
- How Do I Use Advanced Originations?
- How Do I Add User Rates to a Matter?
- How Do I Change the Primary Client in a Matter?
- How Do I Change a Matter's Status to Closed?
- How Do I Set Up Increments for Time-Based Billing?
- Am I able to change how my Matters are named in CARET Legal?
- Can I Set Increments on a Matter Basis?
- I See Where I Can Add a Matter Name but What About a Matter Number? How Are Those Assigned?
Article is closed for comments.