Zola Suite supports increments on a per-matter basis and also as a firm-wide default increment. There are a few methods throughout Zola Suite to set up increments for time-based billing.
- Setting increment when creating a new matter
- Create a new matter
- Under the Billing section, find the Hourly Rate and Increment fields:
- Modifying the increment on an existing matter
- Navigate to the Matter
- Click on the Options tab
- Scroll down to Billing Options and find the Hourly Rate and Increment fields
- Set Up the Firm's Default Increment
- Navigate to Firm Settings
- Select Billing & Accounting from the lefthand menu
- Click on the Billing Options section and find the Hourly Billing Increment field
Article is closed for comments.