To prevent pre-mature client billing, time entries do not show until they have occurred. This rule applies to any time entries created from the Calendar as well as time entered manually.
Articles in this section
- Adding Firm Attendees On Calendar Events
- Alignment problems with check printing
- Am I Able to Change How My Matters Are Named in Zola Suite?
- Are my Email Contacts Automatically Saved to my Zola Suite Contacts?
- Bulk Downloading LEDES Invoices
- Can I Access Documents From Other Sources?
- Can I Add A "Save to Zola Suite" Shortcut in Word?
- Can I add non-Matter related Notes?
- Can I add time entries that are not billed to the client?
- Can I Apply a Retainer in One Matter to an Invoice in Another Matter As Payment?