To prevent pre-mature client billing, time entries do not show until they have occurred. This rule applies to any time entries created from the Calendar as well as time entered manually.
Articles in this section
- Can I set a Starting Invoice Number?
- Color Coding Matter Roles
- Does RPost Offer Discounts?
- Does Zola Suite Support Other Languages?
- How Do I Add a New User to My Account?
- How do I add custom Matter Roles to a Matter Contact?
- How Do I Clear Cache in Google Chrome?
- How Do I Clear Cache in Safari?
- How Do I Clear Transaction from My Bank or Credit Card with My Transactions in Zola Suite?
- How do I create Soft Costs?
Article is closed for comments.