You can change the status of a Matter from within the Matter Details page. When you hover over the status field, click the pencil button that shows. From here you can change the Matter status from Open to Closed, then click the check button to save this change.
Articles in this section
- Can I Quickly Change From One Matter to Another?
- How Do I Format a Matter That Has Multiple Primary Clients?
- How Do I Use Advanced Originations?
- How Do I Add User Rates to a Matter?
- How Do I Change the Primary Client in a Matter?
- How Do I Change a Matter's Status to Closed?
- How Do I Set Up Increments for Time-Based Billing?
- Am I able to change how my Matters are named in CARET Legal?
- Can I Set Increments on a Matter Basis?
- I See Where I Can Add a Matter Name but What About a Matter Number? How Are Those Assigned?
Article is closed for comments.