You will need to export your Calendar to an ICS file by following the steps below:
- With Outlook 2013 or 2016 open, go to the Calendar you would like to export.
- Click File > Save Calendar.
- This will open a window where you will pick where to save the file to your computer, confirm the file name and click More Options.
- Change the date range so it includes all of the data you would like to export.
- Change the Detail select to Full Details.
- Click OK and then Save the file.
Once you have exported the Calendar to an ICS file, you can import it into Zola Suite by following these instructions.
The steps above are compatible with Outlook 2013 and 2016.