|If you have not done so already, be sure to Add the Credit Card under the Banks & Registers tab in the Accounting module.|
Several ways to capture Credit Card Activity and Payments in CARET Legal are described below:
- Non-Billable Credit Card Activity can be added through Journal Entries.
- New Non-Billable Activity can also be added through the Download and Review Feed.
To record Billable Activity to your Credit Card Register:
- Click the Accounting icon to access the Accounting module. Click + on the tab bar under the
|Banks & Registers tab and select New Credit Card Entry from the menu.
- Click on the Time icon to access the Time module. Click + under the Expenses tab and select
New Credit Card (hard-cost) from the drop-down list.
- The Record Credit Card Transactions modal displays:
Complete the fields:
- In the top section enter or select an option from the drop-down lists in the required fields marked with a purple bar, ACCOUNT, PAYABLE TO and AMOUNT.
- Enter additional information in the optional fields if you wish.
- Use the calendar controls to change the DATE or accept the default of Today's date.
- Under the Assign Accounts & Matters section select or enter an ACCOUNT and AMOUNT.
- Enter or select another user or accept the default of the originator.
- Click + to add lines and billable charges to clients. Repeat this process until all line items have been added.
- Click Attach Bill/Receipt and browse for your attachments.
- Click SAVE & CLOSE to complete the process.
Article is closed for comments.