Email encryption is a process that disguises the content of email messages to protect its contents from being read by anyone other than the intended recipients. RMail uses 256-bit AES encryption and provides options for secure end-to-end delivery. If you are required to encrypt personally identifiable information under HIPAA or any other federal or state rules and regulations, RMail's Registered Registered Receipt™ record provides legal proof of compliance should a dispute arise.
Articles in this section
- Clearing Cache and Deleting Cookies
- Copy Contact Information With One Click
- Creating Departments and Accounts on the Chart of Accounts
- Do All Zola Suite Users Need to Have the Same Email Domain as the Main User?
- Does Zola Suite have a Client Portal?
- Does Zola Suite Offer Data Migrations?
- Export Contacts from Office365 on the Web.
- Exporting Calendar from my Mac Calendar
- Exporting Contacts from Google
- Exporting Contacts from Outlook