If you are getting paid for time spent, then it goes without saying, if you aren’t billing for your time, you are leaving money on the table. Zola Suite has several nifty ways to capture your time:
- Convert a Calendar entry to a Time Entry when associating it with a Matter. The Time Entry will be available to bill after the Event has taken place.
Tip: Select the "Create Time Entry" box after the Event has occurred. This way it will be available immediately.
- Create a Time Entry from an Activity Log.
- Convert a Task to Time Entry.
- Use the timer. Do you have a court appearance and want to record the actual time spent including your travel time? Did you know that you can start the timer on your desktop and continue by using your mobile app?
- You can create a time entry on the fly from our Quick Add feature.
- Inside of your clients Matter, you can create a time entry.
- You can navigate to the designated Time section and create entries.
- Drafting Emails creates an automatic time entry for you.
- If you get a phone call and start a Note for a Phone Call a time entry will be created for you.
- The 10th way to capture time is through the Apple Watch app! Make sure you download the Zola Suite mobile app to keep time on your Apple Watch.