Say you wanted to provide a contact list for the title agent who is conducting your real estate closing. Did you know that you can copy contact information onto a clipboard from the Contact section? It's a snap, go to the contacts section from the left column menu and hover over the three dots on the right side of the contact card and click on “Copy”. Then paste it anywhere - an email, a note, a document or somewhere else - and voila!
Articles in this section
- Clearing Cache and Deleting Cookies
- Copy Contact Information With One Click
- Do All Zola Suite Users Need to Have the Same Email Domain as the Main User?
- Does CARET Legal have a Client Portal?
- Does Zola Suite Offer Data Migrations?
- Email Setup Overview
- Export Contacts from Office365 on the Web.
- Exporting Calendar from my Mac Calendar
- Exporting Contacts from Google
- Exporting Contacts from Outlook
Article is closed for comments.