With "Apply Retainer" you are able to apply multiple payments from a specific bank account (that were entered in as new retainers) to multiple invoices from a specific matter
- Go to the Accounting section, click the "+" on the green action bar or click on the Quick Add menu on top of the page
- Select "Apply Trust/Retainer"
- From this window select the applicable options. Based on your selection a list of the open invoices will be displayed.
- Date - Date to apply the retainer money as payment to the invoice
- Matter - the matter that has the retainer recorded and invoices that you would like to pay
- Bank Account - the bank account that has the recorded retainer money
- Transfer To - the operating bank account you would like to transfer the money to now that it is earned and no longer required to be in trust. (only applies to trust retainers)
- Select the Invoice(s) you would like to apply payments to and click Apply Funds
Article is closed for comments.