At this time, clients can only submit direct payments to existing invoices through our client portal, Caseway. We do not recommend invoicing retainer fees because this will affect your P&L. You can always send a document reflecting the need for a retainer or replenishment, and have your client provide their credit card number or a check so you can record a new retainer.
Articles in this section
- Can a Client Make a Partial Payment Through Caseway?
- Can a Client Pay a Retainer Through Caseway?
- How can I revoke a client’s access?
- How Can I Share Documents with My Clients Through Zola Suite?
- How Can My Client Use Zola Caseway?
- How Do I Assist My Client With Caseway Registration?
- How Do I Invite Someone To Caseway?
- How Do I Register For Zola Caseway?
- How Do I Resend the Caseway Invitation and Security Code to a Client?
- How Do My Clients Register Their Caseway Account?