In Zola Suite, the "Intake Forms" are used to record specific Matter related data used to create Merge Fields for Document Templates.
Intake forms can be created by:
- Going to your Firm Settings and selecting "Intake Forms".
- Select the + located on the grey bar
- You will need to choose a name for the Intake Form you are creating, and choose a Practice Area. Practice Area is for saving purposes only. The form can be used for any Matter regardless of Practice Area. (Fields can be any combination of text, paragraph, checkboxes, multiple choice, date, dropdown menu, time, number, Contact, website, email address, price or address.)
- Select save.
To use an intake form:
- Go to the Matter you wish to create it for. Within the Matter, you will see a tab labeled "Intake Forms".
- Select the + on the purple bar, then fill in the required fields by selecting the Practice Area and the Form you wish to fill in.
- You can then enter all the details specific to this Matter within the fields you created.
Zola Suite now has to ability to share blank intake forms with your clients!