With Zola Suite's Document Management system you can store your important Documents, and have them available to share or access at any time.
When a document is uploaded to a Matter in Zola Suite, the file will be stored on our servers, and will be available from both the web and mobile applications. If you need to make edits or changes to the documents, you can download them to your computer and work with them within the appropriate program.
There are several ways of downloading more than one document at a time.
- Download Selected
- Check off the documents you wish to download, or use the select all checkbox to choose all the files on that page. You will then see that button in the bottom right hand corner of your browser.
- Choose "Download Selected" to download the documents to your computer.
- Bulk Download
- If you want to download all the Documents related to this Matter, or all documents within a specific subfolder, use the "Bulk Download" button on the Purple Toolbar.
- Depending on the amount and size of the files, the download process may take a few moments. The Documents will be downloaded to a zip file.
- Click "View Exported Documents" to access the downloaded zip file
Article is closed for comments.