If you are using Microsoft Office 365 or Microsoft Exchange hosted email, the following steps will walk you through granting the Zola Suite Email Client permissions within Azure. These are needed for Email Sync for Zola Suite.
- As a prerequisite, have one user attempt to register their email. They will most likely be presented with a screen prompting for admin access or a similar security message. This will create an entry in Active Directory.
- Be sure to select the Office 365 option when authenticating if it is not automatically detected.
Steps for setup
- Browse to Enterprise Applications within Azure AD
- After one user attempts to register this should create an entry under all Enterprise Applications for “Zola Suite Email Sync”. Identify the O365 app (Client ID will be 267273a1-9fa4-43a8-9f61-690f769bf634) and select the app name to access the Application Details.
Note: It is possible the app name may differ from our screenshot
- Under the Security section on the left sidebar select “Permissions”
- Grant admin consent on that screen.
After the above steps are completed, we can attempt to register other firm users. The additional users (Admin or Non-admin) should no longer require consent to these permissions.
Article is closed for comments.