No, the individual won’t be able to see the photo you’ve assigned to the contact details in Zola so go ahead and upload the most unflattering photo of opposing counsel you can find. They’ll never know and at least you’ll get a good chuckle every time you have to retrieve contact details.
Articles in this section
- How can I Duplicate Contact Information?
- How Do I Assign a Contact to a Matter?
- How Do I Add a Rate Card to a Contact?
- What is the difference between a contact's Matter Role and a Contact Type?
- If I upload a photo for a contact can he or she see it?
- How do I add contact types?
- How Do I Use Tags or Keywords to Search in Matters and Contacts?
- How do I find a Contact quickly?
- How Do I Delete a Contact?
- How can I copy Contact Information quickly?
Article is closed for comments.