In CARET Legal you have the ability to easily create a Time Entry for any completed Task.
To create a Time Entry for a Task:
- Navigate to your lists of Tasks by clicking the Tasks icon on the navigation bar or scrolling down on your Dashboard.
- Find the Task you want to create a Time Entry for and click the More icon on the right.
- Select Create Time Entry from the drop-down list to display the New Time Entry modal.
Complete the fields:
- Enter or select a MATTER from the drop-down list.
- Use the calendar controls to enter a DATE
- Enter a time or accept the default in the DURATION field. Select either the No Charge or No Charge, Don't Show checkbox.
- Enter or select a WORK TYPE.
- Enter a description in the NARRATIVE field.
- Enter or select a TIME KEEPER from the drop-down list or accept the default.
- Enter a RATE.
- Select SAVE & CLOSE or SAVE & NEW to create another Time Entry.
Article is closed for comments.