Yes you will! You can even call, text, or email the person through the application. Simply tap on the phone number or email. If their website is saved in the contact card, tapping on the page will bring you to the site on your phone's web browser.
Articles in this section
- Am I able to access CARET Legal on the go?
- Can I create new entries in the CARET Legal iOS application?
- Can I see my firm's Activity Feed on the iOS app?
- Does the timer on CARET Legal Mobile sync with the timer on CARET Legal Web?
- How to use 3D touch on the CARET Legal iPhone application
- How to view my CARET Legal Calendar on my iPhone?
- No upcoming events / tasks on my Zola Suite iPhone application
- Why can't I see all of my Events and Tasks on the Dashboard?
- Will I have access to my contacts on Zola Suite Mobile?
Article is closed for comments.