In the Matter detail box (located in a white box at the top of the page), hovering over the Matter No. field will prompt a gray pencil to appear, click this. Once you are satisfied with your Matter's new name, select the check mark to save.
Articles in this section
- Adding Firm Attendees On Calendar Events
- Alignment problems with check printing
- Am I Able to Change How My Matters Are Named in Zola Suite?
- Are my Email Contacts Automatically Saved to my Zola Suite Contacts?
- Bulk Downloading LEDES Invoices
- Can I Access Documents From Other Sources?
- Can I Add A "Save to Zola Suite" Shortcut in Word?
- Can I add non-Matter related Notes?
- Can I add time entries that are not billed to the client?
- Can I Apply a Retainer in One Matter to an Invoice in Another Matter As Payment?