You are able to print out all Time Entries for a Matter and use the advanced search to narrow down your results. Zola Suite offers two ways of printing. You can do this using the Export function which downloads the data into CSV format and Print to PDF function which opens the file within a webpage. In the page, you have the choice of print or download as PDF.
- To download the file in CSV format, simply click on the export button on the green ribbon.
- Once downloaded, you can open the file with excel and print.
- To download the file in PDF format, click on the Print Icon on the green ribbon. The program will load the file on a separate webpage.
- When the page is open, you can use Print or Download functions
- If you are looking for specific data to print, go to the Time Entry page and using the advanced search select the Related Matter you would like to print time for and click Search. This will show all time entries for the Matter (invoiced and not invoiced).
- Once you have the Matter selected, select the options explained above to print.