Zola Suite's Email integration allows you to connect an existing email account to Zola Suite to help you manage your day-to-day tasks in one location. Follow the steps below to get started:
- When you log into Zola Suite, the first page you will see is the Dashboard. The left-hand window will display a message to get started. Select your email provider or go to My Settings, navigate to Email Setup, and select your email provider.
- A new window will open where you can enter your email credentials.
- If you use a different provider than Gmail/G-Suite or Office365/Exchange, select the option for Other/IMAP and enter in your email provider's server settings (you can find popular email provider server settings in this help article).
- Your mailbox will start integrating with Zola Suite and you will be prompted to map your folders.
- Match up your email account's folders to the folders in Zola Suite. This will ensure that emails sent and received in Zola Suite are put into the correct folders. Verbiage may vary based on the email provider. Some providers may label the folders as "Trash" and "Spam."
6. When finished, save your Email Settings and voila! You now have access to email in your Zola Suite account.