|If you use Outlook to access your Office 365 calendar, be sure to disable reminders before syncing your Calendar Events|
To sync Outlook:
- Launch Outlook and click Calendar near the bottom of the screen.
- To stop Outlook from creating reminders by default for new events, click File > Options > Calendar, and then uncheck the Default reminders checkbox and click OK.
- If your calendar is synced with any additional devices such as a cell phone, tablet, laptop, etc. there may be some sync interruptions with your CARET Legal Calendar sync. If you are experiencing any Calendar sync issues within CARET Legal, please disconnect your calendar from all other devices.
To integrate CARET Legal with your Google or Office 365 calendar:
- Select Share/Sync in the top right of the Calendar, then select a calendar provider from the
- You will be prompted to log in to your Google or Office 365 account. After you log in you will receive a request to allow CARET Legal permission to access your calendar.
After providing permission, you will receive a confirmation message that your calendar is syncing.You have now successfully synced your calendar! Any existing or new events in one calendar will now populate in the other.
|Appointments made from external applications will not appear in the Event tab within Matters or proactively create a time entry.|
Check out this article if you need to stop calendar syncing,
Article is closed for comments.