If you have a client with multiple Matters and have a Trust Retainer in one Matter, but wish to apply it as a payment to an invoice for another Matter, you can do so by following the steps below:
Articles in this section
- Adding Firm Attendees On Calendar Events
- Alignment problems with check printing
- Am I Able to Change How My Matters Are Named in Zola Suite?
- Are my Email Contacts Automatically Saved to my Zola Suite Contacts?
- Bulk Downloading LEDES Invoices
- Can I Access Documents From Other Sources?
- Can I Add A "Save to Zola Suite" Shortcut in Word?
- Can I add non-Matter related Notes?
- Can I add time entries that are not billed to the client?
- Can I Apply a Retainer in One Matter to an Invoice in Another Matter As Payment?