Are you looking to run reports based on the information you have entered into Zola Suite? If you go to the Accounting section you will notice that Zola Suite offers 4 different sections of reporting:
- AR Aging Summary - The total amount of unpaid invoices grouped by Client, Matter, are various levels of delinquency.
- Statement of Account - List of invoices and payments for a particular Client or Matter.
- Sales Tax - Shows information about sales tax amounts collected for a particular duration.
- Client Payments - A listing of all payments from Clients.
- Referral - Realized and unrealized revenues from Matters introduced by specific referral sources.
- Originating Attorney - Realized and unrealized revenues from Matters, grouped by Originating Attorney.
- Work In Progress - Summary of un-billed fees and disbursements.
- Timekeeper Productivity - Review billable hours and realization rate by Timekeeper.
- Fee Allocation Report - Detailed View of Fees, Soft Costs and Hard Costs that have been collected by Matter and User.
- Billable Hours Recap - Daily, Weekly and Monthly view of Billable and Non-Billable Time Entries by Timekeeper.
- Billed and Collected - Billed and Collected fees grouped by User, Practice Area or Location.
- General Ledger - A complete record of transactions, grouped by accounts.
- Profit & Loss - Also known as an Income Statement, shows your total income and expenses over a period of time.
- Balance Sheet - A statement of the assets, liabilities, and capital at a particular point in time.
- Trial Balance - A listing of the last balances for each account as of a particular date.
- Chart of Accounts - A listing of all accounts used in the general ledger.
- Vendor Payments - A listing of payment totals made to Vendors and Contacts.
- Account Reconciliation - A listing of all reconciliations.
- Three-way Reconciliation - Confirm that your bank balance, book balance and the sum of trust balances are in check.
- Trust Account Ledger Summary - Listing of all trust balances within each trust bank account.
- WIP-AR-Trust Report - Summary of un-billed Fees, Expenses, AR, unused Trust and Operating Retainers by Matter.