CARET Legal makesit easy for you to export your core and Accounting data.
To export your Contacts, Calendar data, Time records, and basic Matter information:
- Click the down arrow at the top right and select Firm Settings from the drop-down menu.
Select Your CARET Legal Account from the navigation bar to expand it, then select Export and click Download Data in the main screen.
- The following message displays:
This export will include contacts, calendar data, time records, and basic matter information in a CSV Excel Format.
To export your Accounting information:
- Click on the Accounting icon on the main navigation bar to display the Accounting module.
- Under the tab that contains the data you would to export, click on the Print icon to print to PDF or click on the Download Spreadsheet icon to export to an Excel file.
Under the Reports tab, click on a report to open and export it using the icons on the tab bar.
To export your Documents:
- Click on the Matters icon in the main navigation bar to view your list of Matters.
- Click on a link under the Matter No column to open the Matters details, then click on the Documents tab.
Click the Bulk Download icon on the toolbar to display a drop-down menu.
Select Download Entire Matter or Download Current Subfolder.
- Select Download Entire Matter or Download Current Subfolder.
Note: Documents within a matter are exported individually.
Article is closed for comments.