Hard Costs within CARET Legal are recorded in the New Check modal.
To access the New Check modal:
- Click to access the Quick Add menu and select New Check (Hard Cost) under the
Billing & Accounting section.
- Click the Matters icon and select a link under Matter No to display the Matter details, then select Time/Expenses from the menu bar, and click the Expenses tab. Click + in the tab bar and select New Check (hard-cost) from the drop-down menu.
- Click the Time icon and select the Expenses tab. Click + in the tab bar and select New Check (hard-cost) from the drop-down menu.
- The New Check modal displays.
Complete the fields:
- Required fields are marked with a purple bar.
- Optionally, enter or select an associated MATTER.
- Select the BILL checkbox under Assign Accounts & Matters to enable billing.
- Select Attach Bill/Receipt in the footer to include an attachment.
- Click SAVE & CLOSE to save or SAVE & PRINT to save and open a PDF version of the check.
Article is closed for comments.