This article provides an overview of zDrive and the already powerful document management system of Zola Suite. The system keeps documents organized and makes it easy to search, sort and review. zDrive allows you to edit these documents and save them with greater ease! You will no longer have to download the document to make changes and upload a new version. With zDrive, simply open the document by clicking on the "Open with zDrive" button that displays when hovering over that document.
Here’s how it works:
- Click on the zDrive logo (either on the Zola Suite login page or within the Documents tab of a matter) to download and install the appropriate file depending on your operating system.
- Once the program is downloaded you will be prompted to enter your Zola Suite login credentials.
- When editing a document saved in Zola Suite’s document management tool, click on “Open in zDrive” which will open the file in the associated program on your PC (Word, Excel, Acrobat, etc.)
- You will then see a pop-up that asks you would like to set viewing these documents defaulted to zDrive. To open documents you will need to click on a pop-up.
- This document will be available to edit when the window appears in the lower right hand corner of your screen - for Windows. Just click on the window! A box will open for Mac and you will click open. Note: you may see a pop-up at the top of your screen
- Edit your file on your computer with the associated application and save it. A new version of the file will be saved automatically to your Zola Suite account; no uploading required!
- If you are using zDrive for the first time since restarting the editing program you are using, you will be asked to log in. Be sure that you are using your Zola Suite username and password.
zDrive must be activated on your account before it can be used. It is only available at the EnterprisePlus subscription level. Please reach out to your Account Executive for more information about getting activated.
Article is closed for comments.