In order to cancel your subscription you need to turn off the Auto Renew option on it.
Here are the steps to turn off the Auto Renew process / cancel your subscription:
1. Log into your HotDocs Market Account (using the primary account holders login)
2. Click on My Account and go to Transaction History
3. Click on the Document Icon under "Purchase Details"
4. Click on "Cancel Subscription"
5. Confirm your automatic renewal cancellation request by clicking the "Cancel Subscription button"
To confirm the cancellation, go back to the ‘Transaction History’ tab and select the ‘purchase details’ icon for the product you are cancelling. Under ‘Renewal date’ you will see that the product indicates "will not renew" at the end of the billing period.