AbacusLaw Resolved Issues
- Updating a Name in Accounting from AbacusLaw will now also include the email address.
- Dashboard: adding new custom chart in App Center failed when the Group Expression selected was "PK".
- Index button in Names/Events/Matters Browse and DataDict would flip the Ascending/Descending flag when canceling out.
- Suppressed "beep" in Global Search when attempting to Bill a Name or Matter; fixed memory leak of DocSearch object not being released.
- Fixed 4 outputs to the Outlook Sync log that weren't being sent to this file.
- Expanded the Ctrl+Shift hotkey when entering Screen Designer to dump details of all controls in current screen.
- Fixed bug in Document Service when processing AM documents that referenced lawdocs instead of lnkeddc table.
Abacus Accounting Resolved Issues
- AA-1024: Fixed the issue where there was a subscript out of range whenever the user tried to email bills from the show bills section in the matter billing activity.
- AA-1026: Added a new email template for APX 2.0 to where there’s only the trust replenishment link.
- AA-1027: The time ticket type and the text fields in the time ticket browse window now displays the correct information.
- AA-1029: Resolved the issue about the request lock could not be granted when writing trust checks in the trust demand check writer and when posting client payments.
- AA-1040: Fixed the issue where users couldn’t put or remove client payments on hold from the matter billing activity.
- AA-1042: Previously in accounting it didn’t allow more than one period in an email address, now users can use more than one period in email addresses.
- AA-1045: Fixed the issue where incorrect attachments were getting billed to clients if it is set to send a combined bill summary for more than 2 invoices.
- AA-1046: Added a check when refreshing the APX Token to see if the client is already on-boarded for APX 2.0.
- AA-1047: Resolved the issue for clients who had a virtual machine that AM showed a message for incorrect .Net Framework even though they did have the correct version of it installed.
Article is closed for comments.