To open the APX Payment Methods screen
1. Click Office > People in the left navigation pane to display your contacts.
2. Click a contact from the People Index. In our example we will click Janet Bailey to display her Contact Card.
3. Click Actions > Manage APX Payment Method from the top Navigation bar.
4. A screen listing APX Payment Methods for the contact displays.
Adding an APX Payment
1. Click OK to return to the client card or Add if you wish to add another APX Payment method
- The Save Payment Information dialog box displays with information retrieved from the client card.
- Click the Credit Card radio button at the top to enter Credit Card Information or click E-Check / ACH to enter Bank Account Information.
- Some of the fields are populated with information retrieved from the client card. Click into the fields to edit or enter new information.
2. Click Submit to return to the APX Payment Methods screen where the new information has been added
3. Click Add to continue to add APX Payment Methods or click OK to return to the client card.
Editing an Existing APX Payment
Editing an existing APX Payment method is useful if you want to change or add a Month on an APX Payment method:
1. Double-click on an item in the APX Payment Methods screen or right-click on an item and select Open to display the Payment Information dialog:
- Add or edit the fields you wish to update.
- The Credit Card radio button and Card Number are disabled.
2. Click Submit to return to the APX Payment Methods screen where the new information has been added.