In Amicus you can create a shared calendar. This is useful for users as a reference as to what their team member‘s availability is. This is especially useful for user’s whose role is to organize events for the firm (such as the Receptionist). You can create calendars by Practice Type or for Partners\Associates. You can also create multiple calendars for easy access.
Please note that if a user creates a shared calendar this calendar is available only for that user. Other users must create their own shared calendars.
To create a shared calendar\profile in Amicus:
1. Access the Calendar module in your Amicus office.
2. Select the second radio dial option and then Custom
3. A second dialog box will appear for calendar customization.
4. Give your profile a name. For example if you wish to create a calendar for all users use something like Firm Calendar.
5. Specify the people whose calendar you wish to view by accessing Who. Select the blue icon to add your users to the right.
6. Specify how you wish the calendar to show by accessing the How tab. This sets the default view for the calendar. You can hide or utilize the Combined Calendar view. Showing the Combined Calendar view allows you to create an appt. for all people by creating it on the Combined view. It also allows you to see firm availability at a glance.
7. Specify When you wish to set the calendar view. Usually people will pick Today but you can set up any time and day from the drop down calendar by When. You can also search for firm member availability by using the search options provided.
8. Specify what you wish to see by select the What option on the left. You can choose All Appointments, appointments of a particular Category e.g. Court, by Milestone, by file. Here you can also choose whether or not you wish to see your tasks, all tasks for all calendar members, no tasks, deadlines, and milestones.
9. Give your newly created Shared Calendar Profile Name e.g. Firm Calendar. When done select Save & Show. You can always go back and modify if you require additional changes.
The calendar above is for all firm members with only appointments showing.
You can also create a calendar just for Court appointments.
Please sign in to leave a comment.