How to create a web intake form
In order to use an Abacus Intake form on a webpage you will need to create a HTM file to upload onto your website.
- Click File->Setup->Intake Form Manager.
- To prepare the program to use Web Intake forms, you will first need to configure the AbacusLaw application. In the Intake Form Manager Window click the Configure button.
- In the Email Configuration window enters the web address for the server where the intake form will be uploaded to, then in the email address section enter the POP email server info as well as email address the files will be sent to. The email address should only be used to deliver new Intake forms to.
- Click Done button.
- Right, click the Intake form that is to be made into a Web Intake Form.
- Click Create Web page.
- Highlight New Case Web Form.htm and then click Open.
- In the next window is where you will name the file to be uploaded. It is very important that you make sure there are no spaces in the name of the file. Once you have named the file click Save.
- The Attention box will appear explaining where the file will be located for you to deliver to your web server. Make sure that you deliver both the HTM and ITK file to the web server.