Abacus Core Cloud support is available Monday through Friday from 5 AM - 9 PM & Sat/Sun from 6 AM - 6PM (PST). After-hours technical support is available by leaving a message or submitting a ticket through the Customer Account Portal on the Submit Ticket page (see How to Submit a Support Ticket). If the after-hours request is an emergency—you can't log in or access your files—you will receive assistance ASAP free of charge. If the technical issue is a non-emergency (printing problems, e-mail problems, etc.) during after-hours, you will be called back during regularly scheduled hours.
- Abacus Core Cloud offers full technical support free of charge for:
- Any Abacus Core Cloud services
- Any of our vendors' products (including but not limited to: TSPrint, TSScan, etc.)
- Any hardware purchased by the client from AbacusNext
- AbacusNext will provide quality technical support for 3rd party applications to a reasonable extent, but is not the manufacturer of such products and is not responsible for any failures. If it is determined that AbacusNext cannot solve a 3rd party application problem with reasonable effort, the client will be given further instruction of what to do or be offered further support at the technical support rates listed below.
- AbacusNext is not responsible for technical support on clients' hardware, software, or connection problems. This includes—but is not limited to—internet connection issues, hardware failures (with the exception of hardware purchased through AbacusNext), firewall problems, printers, scanners, and more. AbacusNext will recommend solutions that the client can either implement themselves, hire outside IT professionals to implement, or be billed by AbacusNext based upon the technical support rates listed below for further assistance.
AbacusNext Technical Support Rates:
- Level 1 and 2 Tech Support: $75 per hour (min. charge of $20)
- Level 3 Engineering Support: $100 per hour (min. charge of $25)