The easiest way to transfer funds from your Savings into your Operating account is to use the A/P Demand Check Writer. Complete the following:
- Select A/P > Demand Check Writer.
- The Demand Check Writer screen is displayed.
- Enter the Checking Account # – This will be the account the cash is coming out of (Operating).
- Enter the Date, Payee (this will be the firm), and amount.
- Enter the Expense Account # – this will the account the cash is going in to (Savings).
- Click the Print Button.
- Verify the GL Posting Date (date of the check) and Next Check Number.
- Click the Print button.